Drive to School
• Map the route to school. Make sure you know how to get here and how long it will take you. Then pack up the car, and start early, just in case there is traffic. If you get stuck along the way, get a flat, etc., just call the school and let us know that you are on the way.
• Park in the back of the building (the front parking is for Snap Fitness). The school entrance is also in the back of the building (the east side). Come on in. You will directed to the classroom!
• For the 600-hr Programs, we will start class by collecting tuition payments. Please make sure you bring the correct amount you need for payment. We only accept cash, bank checks (cashier checks), USPS money orders--no personal checks, third party checks or credit cards.
• For the 600-hr Programs, after payments are collected, we will do additional paperwork such as enrollment agreements, disclaimers, etc.
• For the Non-Wisconsin Resident Intensive Courses, we will have disclaimers.
• The Instructor will talk to you about how the class will progress, what courses are first, which are later on, etc. They will cover the school catalog, so you know what is expected of you. You will be given a syllabus for your first courses: Massage Therapy, Technique and Practice & Ethics
• Courses geared towards passing the national exam will be later in the program.
Get to Work!
• Your Instructor will get started by demonstrating parts of a massage routine, and you will work on your student partner while the Instructor supervises. Then they will repeat the demonstration, and your student partner will work on you, while the instructor supervises.
• This process will repeat until you learn the entire massage routine. Class will pause for breaks and meals.