How to become a Wisconsin Licensed Massage Therapist
• Be at least 18 at the end of massage school
• Have your HS diploma by the end of massage school or already have your GED
Our Program Tuition includes:
• 700 hours of training
• Student Liability Insurance
• Table/Chair Starter Package
• All textbooks/equipment/supplies
• Wis State Law Exam + Fee
• National Exam + fees
• 1st year of Liability Insurance
• State application + fees
• Students fill out the state applications, with instructor help, and send them in
• Students study for the national exam together, schedule their exams while still in school, and take their exams at the same time.
By the time you have graduated, you will have 8-9 months of actual massage experience, depending on your program length. You will be prepared to ace an interview, and be on your way to an exciting career as a Massage Therapist! The school gets job announcements from all over the midwest.