Wisconsin Statute 460.095 requires massage school instructors to meet certain requirements. Our school consistently exceeds these requirements.
Our instructors that teach the theory and the practice of massage therapy are licensed under this statute and have both of the following:
• Two years experience as a practicing professional, and
• Formal education and training as a massage therapy instructor
• The Head Massage Instructor, who is also the owner, Renee Mason, has been a licensed practicing massage therapist since 1998, and has formal education and training as an instructor.
Our instructors that teach courses in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, and pathology have both of the following:
• Professional training and two years of experience in a health-related field, and
• Two years of post-secondary education and training